At Mint Nails Spa & Studio we offer a variety of services and products that meet our strict guideline of never being tested on animals. Also most of our products are very eco-friendly, mostly organic and vegan, using less harsh chemicals and materials that harm the planet. All the products we use and sell meets those standards.
Below is a line-up of the many products and practices we employ at the salon to adhere to our standards:
- – Nail polish: We offer several polish brands – Lacquer products by Dazzle Dry that are 6-free, non-toxic, 100% vegan and dries rock hard in 5 minutes. Gels & lacquer by Misa Cosmetics that are 5-free, cruelty free and vegan. Learn more about this is on our FAQ page.
- – Gel nail polish & cuticle care oil & base and top coats that are cruelty free, vegan and 5-Free. We currently use products by Misa Cosmetics, which has met the standards of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) to be considered cruelty free.
- – We use many products from Cuccio Naturale, which features natural ingredients and are recognized as cruelty free from PeTA. Products we use include bath soaks, cuticle oil, exfoliation scrubs, cuticle removers, callus removers and lotions.
- – Massage lotion by Biotone that are high quality, paraben free and cruelty-free.
- – The soap we use are USDA organic, recognized cruelty-free by PeTA, fair for life using fair and ethical trade practices, non-GMO and certified vegan. We currently use products from Dr. Bronner’s.
- – Hard gels by Young Nails which has been confirmed by them directly that have never tested their products on animals.
- – Our paraffin alternative is natural and petroleum-free. We only need hot water to heat it up instead of costly warmers that use electricity and non-recyclable materials. We currently use Eco-fin products which are recognized as cruelty free by PeTA.
- – Warm wax products by Parissa that have no toxic chemicals, no parabens, natural food grade ingredients and cruelty-free. Visit their website to learn more about their products and process.
- – Pipeless pedicure bowls by Belava that have 100% recyclable liners that are replenished after every use. All of our bowls, equipment and the area is sanitized in accordance to the Arizona State Board of Cosmetology. Also, we soak your feet in just the right amount of water, using less valuable water resources. You’ll still experience an amazing footbath that is less noisy and uses less water then other salons.
- – Nail polish remover and acrylics by Tammy Taylor Nails, recognized by PeTA for being cruelty–free.
- – Our walls are painted using eco-friendly premium paint by Behr. This paint has Zero VOCs, which is less harmful for the environment. To learn about VOCs, visit this wiki-pedia page.
- – All digital receipts, via text or email. We can save at least a small percentage of the 9 million trees that are killed per year for paper.